The topic of our Fall 2012 issue tackles the problematics linked to sustainable management practices on Forestry. In this issue we present three cases from the oikos online case collection and one case from the SEKN Network. Additionally we count on the collaboration of Professor John Lawrence (University of Idaho, USA) sharing his experiences in the use of sustainability business cases with non-business students.
Table of contents:
- John Lawrence (University of Idaho, USA). Repurposing Sustainability Cases: Thinking Outside the Business School.
- Rosa Maria Fischer and Decio Zylbersztajn (University of Sao Paulo) – Orsa Group: the challenge of sustainable development in the Amazon.
- Jens Hamprecht (ETH Zurich, Switzerland) and Daniel Corsten (IE Business School, Spain) – The Migros Palm Oil Case.
- Scott Marshall (Portland State University, USA), Mellie Pullman, Zach Anderson, Dan Gambetta, Jacen Greene and Matt Flax –
Sustainability admist uncertainty: Columbia Forest Products’ pursuit of sustainability in a changing market
- Scott Marshall (Portland State University, USA), Lisa Peifer and Erin Ferrigno –Tropical Salvage: From Recession to Expansion