Apply to workshop with Accenture Strategy Sustainability Services by March 1st!
In order to stay competitive in today’s business environment, companies are increasingly striving to integrate sustainability into their business models. Accenture Sustainability Services helps its clients to use sustainability as a lens for business value creation – integrating sustainability approaches into clients’ business strategies, operating models, processes and technologies. For more information please also visit: https://www.accenture.com/
For the approaching CBS Green Week 2016, the Accenture Strategy Sustainability Services team has prepared a 4-hour workshop session for you to gain a better understanding of Accenture’s approach to sustainability. The workshop will include presentations from senior employees, as well as interactive exercises and case solving.
The agenda for the workshop:
1. Presentation on the topic of Circular Economy (open for all students)
2. Presentation of Accenture Strategy and its Sustainability Services
3. Introduction to issue based problem solving
4. Case solving in groups – Circular Economy focus
5. Informal mingle session – snacks & drinks will be served
If our workshop program has caught your interest, please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would have any questions.