Application status: closed
Application deadline: April 26th 2020
Starting Date: Ideally Early May 2020
Duration: 1 year
Type of position: Volunteer (10h/week)
We are looking for an independent, flexible, and resourceful volunteer who is eager to get international experience working remotely and commit long-term to ensure the engagement of students all over the world in the Positive Impact Rating.
(More info about Positive Impact Rating here)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree student
- Good command of the English language
- Good command of Office Suite and familiarity with Google Drive.
- Interest and commitment to the oikos vision and mission
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate needs, solve problems in a collaborative environment and sensitivity to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to protect confidential and sensitive information of the organization
- Reaching out to and coordinating international and local student organizations from business schools all over the world to participate in the rating
- Follow-up on the collaboration with rated business schools to move to action, after PIR publication.
- Coordinating the international working group (Student Engagement in PIR)
- Creating visual materials for PIR in collaboration with the PIR Outreach & Marketing Manager
- Timely posting on social media weekly and interacting on social media on behalf of PIR.
- Share with oikos communication manager, and other student organizations anything that should be communicated by them.
- Organize the 2021 session at the World Economic Forum (WEF) from the student side
- Coordinate with business school leaders to maximize learning at the WEF.
- Supporting the Positive Impact Rating team in daily operations, when necessary.
Learnings and advantages
- Learning about the day-to-day working of an international organization
- Insights about the global opportunities and challenges of international NGOs
- Working in a multicultural, international team
- Gaining experience in working remotely in a virtual office
- Developing new skills and competences in a supportive environment
- Reimbursement of travel and participation at international oikos events, when required.
- Individual coaching sessions possible
- Growing your network among international student organizations
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV (max. 2 pages) and a brief motivation letter by April 26th 2020. The letter should outline why you want to take up the position and what makes you a suitable candidate. Please, email the required documents to with a subject line “PIR Student Engagement Coordinator”. For any further questions, please reach out to us via email.