what is the oikos Academy?
- an onsite & online change lab across 5 universities
- a space for interactive dialogue between students, professors, university management and other local stakeholders
- a space for collective strategizing towards concrete action on campus, focused on local challenges
- a space for exchange across multiple universities and beyond
- an initial platform to connect and collaborate
how do we do
The 7 day blended event involves 5 universities and several local partners, opening a space to initiate, further & co-create institutional change.
Each day, one of the involved local oikos student chapters will host workshops and keynotes onsite, including a joint virtual session where the participants from all locations come together. The academy will be framed with an online opening and closing ceremony hosted by oikos International.