We are looking for a Cases Program Manager, who will take over the Cases Program and help oikos organize it in the coming year.
Responsibilities include management of the following
Case Writing Competition
- coordinating the case submissions for the case writing competition: confirming the receipt of case submissions, checking if submitted cases meet the requirements listed in the call for cases, answering questions of the case authors.
- coordinating with the jury members reviewing the case submission: inviting faculty members and students to become a jury member, providing information about the evaluation process, dividing cases for review, setting and following-up on evaluation deadlines.
- setting up an evaluation process (preparing evaluation forms for jury members).
- summarizing and communicating the results of the evaluation process.
- supporting Communications Manager by providing information on Case Writing Competition to be published in oikos communication channels.
oikos Free Case Collection
- communicating with the users of Free Case Collection: sending the full case and teaching notes to cases if requested.
- Master student or recent graduate, PhD students are encouraged to apply as well.
- Good command of the English language and experience in project management is required
- Interest and commitment to the oikos vision and mission
- Ability to work on concurrent activities with patience and integrity
- Ability to anticipate needs, solve problems in a collaborative environment and sensitivity to deadlines
- Ability to protect confidential and sensitive information of the organization
- Independent, flexible, and resourceful
- The position is part-time (1/2 day per week) and remote
- Voluntary position
- The person is expected to join our team in January 2019
- The person should be interested to maintain the position for at least one year
Learnings and advantages
- Learning about the day-to-day working of an international organization
- Insights about the global opportunities and challenges of international NGOs
- Working in a multicultural, international team
- Experience in working remotely in a virtual office