oikos Call for volunteer for a Community Engagement Coordinator
- Creative, independent, flexible, engaged and curious about what it is like to work for and with students from all over the world?
- Eager to get international experience and contribute to curriculum change all around the globe?
Join the oikos International Team to become the Community Engagement Coordinator.
Time: 10h a week
Responsibilities include the following:
- To provide support in the communications domain and increase engagement with the community, providing greater visibility to chapter projects and activities.
- Keep track and engage with oikos chapters’ social media channels
- Contribute to creating visual and written content
- Contribute to creating templates
- Contribute to co-creating the new communications strategy
- A student or recent graduate of media studies, marketing, economics, international relations or related discipline.
- Some experience in digital communications and online marketing(managing social media, websites etc.)
- Excellent command of the English language is required, knowledge of German or French is an asset, but not required.
- Interest and commitment to the oikos vision and mission
- Ability to work on concurrent projects and activities with patience and integrity
- Ability to anticipate needs, solve problems in a collaborative environment and sensitivity to deadlines
- Ability to protect confidential and sensitive information of the organization
- Creative, independent, flexible, and resourceful
- Interpersonal communication with people from different cultural contexts
- Eagerness to learn
What do we offer you?
- Experience in the field of communications
- Learning about the day-to-day working of an international organization
- Insights about the global opportunities and challenges of international NGOs
- Working in a multicultural, international team
- Gaining experience in working remotely in a virtual office
- Coaching Program for developing yourself further
- Connection to a big network of various NGOs
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV (max. 2 pages) and a brief motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.