Fancy trying co-creation but don’t know where to start?
Interested in working collaboratively with others to co-create a product or service?
Wondering if you can trust the co-creation process?
We’re here to help!
The Health CASCADE team is delighted to announce the launch of our Co-creation Guidelines and will celebrate this with an online Co-creation Masterclass on 23rd November, 14:00-16:00 (CET).
Join us to:
1) hear about the work of Health CASCADE, a European-wide research project aiming to make co-creation trustworthy
2) get first look at our evidence-based co-creation guidelines and tools
3) reflect on the most common co-creation mishaps
4) share your co-creation project
5) build confidence in co-creation methods through our Step by Step Masterclass
Our event is part of #CoProWeekScot22
Visit our website to find out more about Health CASCADE.
Join our network to receive newsletters and updates.
Health CASCADE is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement n° 956501