Application deadline: May 1st 2020
Starting Date: Early June 2020
Duration: Permanent Contract, part time (70%)
Type of position: Junior Position,
We are looking for an independent, flexible, and resourceful person who is eager to get international experience working remotely and commit long-term to ensure the smooth running of the Positive Impact Rating.
More info about Positive Impact Rating.
- Master’s graduate, ideally with a Business/Management studies background
- Good understanding of the Business School environment
- Good command of the English language
- Good command of Office Suite and familiarity with Google Drive.
- Interest and commitment to the oikos vision and mission
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate needs, solve problems in a collaborative environment and sensitivity to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to protect confidential and sensitive information of the organization
- Independent, flexible, and resourceful
- Maintaining a regular contact with partner student organizations (PSOs), reaching out to other potential PSOs
- Maintaining contact with the growing number of schools that qualify for the rating
PIR Association & Volunteering management
- Pro-active contact and engagement of the members of the PIR Association, including organizing regular online update-meetings
- Organizing the annual meeting of the PIR Association (core team, key endorsers and members)
- Collaborating closely with the PIR Student Engagement Coordinator
- Updating central data and preparing for survey deployment
- Project management and follow-up with all volunteers before and during the data collection at the schools through the students
- Pro-active interaction with students at all schools during the data collection
Digital marketing communication management
- Targeting the right audience, measuring KPIs and implementing the annual social media strategy, building on and growing the PIR presence online
- Collecting content among PIR Association members to meet the social media strategy
- Coordinating publication and digital interaction with the PIR Student Engagement Coordinator
- Ensuring consistent communication (graphic and text)
- Providing and/or coordinating copy writing material for student organizations, presentations, website, press releases etc.
- Bi-weekly relevant website content updating
If you are interested in the position send us your CV (max. 2 pages) and a brief motivation letter by May 1st 2020. The letter should outline why you want to take up the position and what makes you a suitable candidate. Please, email the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “PIR Outreach and Marketing Manager”. For any further questions, please reach out to us via email.