Do you want to develop and apply your knowledge on leadership, while empowering other changemakers worldwide?
Here is the challenge: to organize a two-weeks Global Virtual Conference, providing a hearty experience and diverse perspectives on Leadership and Sustainability!
The Global Virtual Conference aims to empower people, to be inclusive and to gather different perspectives for a sustainable future: your exceptional background and vision will be an essential contribution to achieve those goals.
Join us and collaborate in a multicultural team, building together new mindsets and skills for climate action. As a changemaker, you already have the skills required to join the team: you are motivated, committed and you learn by doing.
By joining this project, you commit to participate in our virtual calls 1 hour per week.
In the meantime, ponder joining the core team in one of the following roles or missions:
- Defining the topics of the virtual conference;
- Finding speakers (academics, students, professionals, coaches);
- Defining the type of activities (webinar, panel discussions, side-events, live interactive workshops, live interviews with Q&As, reflections/learning sessions);
- Designing the program (time; order of speakers, knowledge requirement).
- Setting the communication strategy;
- Design the conference visual identity (logo, images, format of the website);
- Building the website;
- Drafting communication texts.
- Finding key partners to reach out, share the information;
- Find partners to organize local hub hosting the conference;
- Creating a platform and collecting helpful documents to enrich participants’ learning experience(Speakers Bios; Documents about partners)
- Imagining ways of making the conference hearty, interactive (open-space workshops, and peer-to-peer discussions, energizers, icebreakers);
- Facilitate the interactions during the conference.
- Providing support for participants and speakers to access the virtual conference;
- Make a tutorial presenting the different tools available during the conferences, list the material needed to have a good experience, explain the type of activities;
- Master Zoom and be ready to provide support in case of technical problems;
- Leading test sessions;
- Recording the event and chat notes;
- Orchestrate all the creative elements (presentations, music, video, graphics, etc);
- Split the participants during the event into different virtual rooms.
Participants care guru
- Manage registrations;
- Answer participants’ questions.
(We want to use the virtual conference to generate and test content, methodology and probably to create a MOOC or other online educational resource)
- Collect the main requirements of a MOOC creation;
- Set the criteria needed for the conference to be converted into a MOOC;
- Skills on a video editing program to create the MOOC.
- Create the tools to analyse the impact of the events (survey, individual calls);
- Analyse the results of the collected data.