The last webinar of oikos LEAP 2017/2018 will be about “Creating Behavior that Lasts” and we have the honor to have a high-level speaker: Dr. Marshall Goldsmith.
Marshall’s professional acknowledgments include:
- Harvard Business Review and Best Practices Institute – World’s #1 Leadership Thinker,
- Global Gurus, INC and Fast Company magazines – World’s #1 Executive Coach,
- Institute for Management Studies – Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Teaching,
- American Management Association – 50 great thinkers and leaders who have influenced the field of management over the past 80 years,
- BusinessWeek – 50 great leaders in America,
- Wall Street Journal – top ten executive educators, Economist (UK) – most credible executive advisors in the new era of business,
- National Academy of Human Resources – Fellow of the Academy (America’s top HR award),
- World HRD Congress (India) – global leader in HR thinking.
His work has been recognized by almost every professional organization in his field.
Look at his biography here: http://www.marshallgoldsmith.com/about/
We are looking forward to his webinar on 28th of May at 18:00 CEST. This webinar is open only for LEAP Advanced participants.