21 - 24
oikos Witter/Herdecke is taking lead on organizing a series of events as part of sustainability week at their university. This year’s theme is “Change of values: individual, work, society”.
During studies and in everyday life, we already deal with topics such as sustainability, environmentally conscious behavior and social responsibility in a variety of ways. But what concrete values do we want to pursue in the future and what path should we take to make them real? In order to point out new perspectives and alternative courses of action on an individual, social and professional level.
Sustainability Week Program:
Tuesday, May 21 – individual
• Workshop “Psychology in Environmental Protection – Starting Points and Barriers” https://www.facebook.com/events/309989699897380/
• Unique dress exchange party https://www.facebook.com/events/273913316844712/
Wednesday, May 22 – work
• The sustainable exhibition of possibilities https://www.facebook.com/events/383214988984979/
Thursday, May 23 – Society
• Workshop “Me & the others – communication strategies on sustainability” https://www.facebook.com/events/327119561283952/
• Perspective n: Discussion round on the transformation potential of alternative economic schools of thought https://www.facebook.com/events/590763581399740/
Friday, May 24th
• Film screening of “The Green Lie” (Werner Boote, 2018) https://www.facebook.com/events/2269095036485108/
Detailed descriptions of the individual events can be found under the link https://oikos-international.org/wittenherdecke/projekte/wdn2019/.