The oikos members are at the heart of our organization.
Comprising more than 1200 bachelor, masters, and PhD students in close to 50 chapters in Europe, Asia, Africa and America, they provide a constant flow of ideas and the energy to turn them into action.
oikos Chapter Activities
- Drive international activities and run events such as lectures, panel discussions, workshops, conferences, exhibitions, excursions, and many others.
- Promote sustainability at their universities among their fellow students, faculty, and communities.
- Tackle a broad array of topics such as climate change, energy, resources, social inclusion, and well-being.
- Integrate sustainability in a wide array of academic fields including economics, entrepreneurship, finance, and management.
- Develop knowledge, skills and, relationships which help them not only to start a successful career, but also to keep a sustainable perspective on their personal and professional path.
Click here to learn how to start a new chapter and contact us, we would be thrilled to hear from you!