Oikos Lund is looking for people interested in sustainable economics and management to help develop the organisation into a real game-changer at Lund University. We aim to spread knowledge regarding sustainability on a small and large scale, but to do so, we need motivated students to join our innovative committees! The modus operandi within Oikos Lund is CREATIVITY – we are an organisation that operates on being professional, but we also never stop looking for newer and better ways of doing things. If you have ideas, we want them. If you want to help out, great! If you are interested in the message of sustainability and want to become involved in our innovative student organisation, sign up for one of our committees today!
For this round, we are mainly looking for interested members for the Marketing & Communication Committee and the Corporate Relations Committee.
Apply by clicking on the Sign Up Here banner and fill in the form and upload your CV :)!
Marketing and Communications:
Oikos Lund Marketing & Communications plans and executes the marketing strategy and initiatives, both internal and external to drive engagement and retention.
- Plan the branding strategy
- Develop and implement marketing plans and materials
- Write, submit and follow-up to ensure placement on press releases and stories to established and potential contacts
- Maintenance of the communication channels (website, Facebook, blog, etc.) along with Communications
- Maintain and broaden social networking
What we are looking for
- Committed and driven volunteer with a to-do attitude
- Eagerness to learn and improve your skills & knowledge within sustainability
- High degree of Independence
- Interpersonal skills and professional conduct
- Knowledge of graphic design (ideally) and use of social media platforms
- Bachelor or Master Student at Lund University
- Preferably available during the academic year of 2019/2020 as well
We are particularly looking for individuals with experience in website design and blog writing!
The Treasury committee is the part of the organisation that is keeping proper records of the oikos Lund financial transactions in accordance with current accepted accounting rules and practices.
- Developing control procedures and records
- Applying for finances/funding through foundations, scholarships etc.
- Preparing the budget
- Guide a team with other members that is responsible to establish a strong budget for oikos Lund