This training is free and is a way for all the students to :
- know how to use the tool Carbon Footprint Campus (Bilan Carbone Campus ©)
- learn the carbon accounting general principles
- learn good knowledges on energy and climate challenges of today and tomorrow
- have a rough estimate concerning those challenges at the international level as well as at the personal and day to day life level.
- learn a methodology about how to realise an inventory of greenhouse emissions and then how to implement an action plan to reduce both those emissions and our fossil energy dependence.
To achieve all these goals, the Carbon Foortprint Training lasts 2 days – a whole week end- and only 20 students maximum are accepted per training.
This training is made in collaboration with two national student organisations which are the Refedd (French student network on sustainable development) and Avenir climatique (French student network specialised on the energy and climate issues).
Other free trainings are available on various sustainable development topics such as mobility, eco responsible events… To know more about them, please go to : Refedd.org.
If you want to attend the Carbon Footprint Training or one of the other trainings suggested on the Refedd website, please contact the person in charge mentionned in the contact and more section.
All the trainings are done in French.
You do not need to be part of oikos Reims to participate to a training !
The trainings staged by oikos Reims are only done in Reims.