Apply to be the oikos member!
We’re looking for students who are passionate about changing the world. So if you are looking to engage and develop your acumen and skills in a truly global setup while learning the ins and outs of international NGO management, apply today to become
a member of oikos Warsaw!
Who are oikos members?
Talented individuals who are passionate about sustainable economics and management. They bring fresh ideas and implement new projects to pro-mote sustainability.
Working on these initiatives would bring with it a multitude of amazing opportunities and benefits. A few these are:
• A chance to work with a highly motivated and talented team comprising of members from every corner of the world
• An opportunity to develop networks and connections with students, academicians and practitioners from all over the world
• The prospect of developing leadership and communication skills that will go with you long beyond your time as an oikos member
• The chance to engage in cross-chapter projects themed around sustainability with a truly international scope
• The opportunity to contribute to and participate in all of oikos’ international meetings
As an oikos Warsaw member, you’d be expected to:
• Be fluent in written and spoken English
• Have basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Dropbox, Webex, WordPress)
• Be able to work in team
• Have good communication and presentation skills
• Have good planning skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Be available for oikos Meetings every second week
• Be available for biannual international meetings (autumn and spring) and an annual oikos Warsaw strategy meeting
How to become an oikos member?
Fill in the application form and send your CV (max. 2 pages) via e-mail to . Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Be informed. Get involved. Make a difference.