Partners for a New Economy is an international donor collaborative that wants the economic system to generate positive environmental and social outcomes.We were founded in 2015 by the MAVA, Oak, Marisla and KR Foundations and have since welcomed Ford Foundation, Laudes and Omidyar Network to our international donor collaborative. Our vision is an economy that enables communities, people and nature to thrive.
Over the next 6 months at P4NE we have a range of activities we want to deliver that will help us further our mission and we need some extra support to do so.
Some of these activities include:
- Arranging and hosting monthly learning, insight and narrative sessions with our grantees
- Hosting one-off online events around specific topics, open to a wider audience
- Hosting collective sensemaking activities with different New Economy networks
- Publishing a monthly newsletter and other content
- Hosting a 2-day convening with our grantees and partners
To support all of these activities we are looking for someone to join us for an initial 6 months (May – November). You will work closely with our Field-building and Networks Lead, as well as the wider P4NE team and other contractors working on the larger convening.
We are looking for someone who can do the following:
- Able to write, edit and curate different kinds of content in both a formal and informal style – blogs, social media cards, newsletters, learning insight decks etc.
- Suggest and operate digital tools for content, events, sensemaking and collaboration (Substack, Zoom, Miro, Slido etc)
- Work independently and use initiative
- Bring ideas and creativity to the table
- Highly organised and able to adapt and flex in how you work
- Confident to co-facilitate online spaces and events
- Interest in the New Economy movement
The production of the convening will involve other contractors, including an event producer, so this role won’t be expected to be responsible for that.
We are hoping to contract someone to start from May 1st – November 1st 2022.
There is a budget of £15-£20,000 for this contract, which we’re considering as 3 days a week over 6 months, or with monthly agreed deliverables. We will be using these 6 months to better understand what we need for P4NE going forward in terms of comms, engagement and learning capacity so we will be looking to approach this role in an ‘action learning’ style.
To apply for the work please send us a short document (no more than 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org sharing how you would approach the work and any experience you have of doing similar activities and working with a small, agile team in an emergent way.
Deadline to apply is Midnight on Monday April 4th 2022.
If you have any questions about the work, please get in touch with Cassie – email@example.com
Any questions that people ask will get shared on this google doc so that everyone can see questions and answers as they come in.